Shinobi Journey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Journey

A Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elendril vs V [Preparation]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
Admin

Elendril vs V [Preparation] Empty
PostSubject: Elendril vs V [Preparation]   Elendril vs V [Preparation] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 am

Heyo, this is my private site where we'll be fighting. This particular forum can only be viewed by you and me, and the same goes for other forums for other people I've challenged. The only time they may see this forum is if we have a disagreement in our fight, and I need a battle mod to come in and make an impartial ruling. I don't expect us to make anymore than three or four posts; however, if you wish to continue, then that's fine with me. I can guarantee that by August 20, the fight will be completely over and you can forgot about this site, delete it from history/bookmark, etc.

Elendril, you can use any character you've ever made. Same for jutsu, abilities, weapons,many summons. You can post their application links or just post them here. Same goes for me. We can either use Nexus's systems, use no systems, or use a system that is your preference.

Once we approve of each other's character and arsenals, we can begin da fightz
Back to top Go down
https://shinobijourney.rpg-board.net

Elendril vs V [Preparation]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Journey-
Jump to: